Join us for the inaugural Credit Union Forum on Data and Analytics – an open forum for education, case histories, and best practices.
Learn exciting ways to leverage data to distinguish credit unions in the marketplace:
- Hear best practices on data warehouse conversion and analytics implementation
- Connect the dots across Operations, Finance, Marketing, and the Call Center
- Reduce time and effort to generate trends and patterns, insights, KPIs, and reports
- Get the latest industry and technology outlook
- Collaborate with peers for creative ideas, use cases, and solutions to tough problems
Brewster Knowlton is the Owner and Principal Consultant of The Knowlton Group, a data and analytics consultancy with a focus on the financial industry. Brewster is an expert analytics developer and strategist whose driving mission is to help all organizations become data-driven. Having developed analytics strategies for dozens of credit unions, he delivers the perfect composition of innovation and pragmatism - blending both technical and strategic expertise - to guide organizations through the many stages of analytics maturity.