For most credit unions, data and analytics are top of mind. But what exactly does "analytics” encompass, and what do industry buzz words like machine learning and big data actually mean to Credit Unions?
Join Brewster Knowlton, noted analytics expert and strategist for the credit union movement, for an educational session simplifying how to best strategize and execute analytics projects for credit unions on the quest to leverage the power of their data.
This session covers questions like:
- What does a successful data and analytics strategy look like?
- How can you successfully execute on your data and analytics strategy?
- What are the common pitfalls to avoid?
- Why should our credit union make data analytics a critical initiative in 2019?
- When selecting technology, what should we look for?
Tune in to see what steps your credit union can take to advance with analytics, to keep your organization competitive and thriving.
Brewster Knowlton is the Owner and Principal Consultant of The Knowlton Group, a data and analytics consultancy with a focus on the financial industry. Brewster is an expert analytics developer and strategist whose driving mission is to help all organizations become data-driven. Having developed analytics strategies for dozens of credit unions, he delivers the perfect composition of innovation and pragmatism - blending both technical and strategic expertise - to guide organizations through the many stages of analytics maturity.