Don't miss our January 17 webinar to learn about five hot trends for 2019 that can help you meet new requirements for competitive advantage in the digital age.
Join us as we discuss:
- The secret to aligning data and analytics strategy – Forward-looking organizations understand that to achieve analytics success, they need trusted data first
- The potential for next-gen embedded analytics to deliver next-level experiences – Data monetization and customer-facing analytics have been adopted by organizations to create added value for their customers. Next-gen embedded analytics apps will take this to the next level
- How smart ecosystems will alter your data strategy – Integration of diverse data types coupled with more digitization and automation will shift the way we interact with technology
- Why artificial intelligence must get a helping hand from human intelligence – Human intelligence is the check and balance that ensures artificial intelligence makes the best choices for us all
- The many aspects of scalability for analytics applications – Organizations must reach and empower more people with easy access to the information, answers, and insights they need.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Jake Freivald is the vice president of Product Marketing for Information Builders. In this position, Jake is responsible for strategic and product-level messaging, content creation for digital marketing, and related requirements for press and analyst relations. He graduated from Cornell University with a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering in 1991.
Lyndsay Wise is the Director of Market Intelligence, responsible for researching the impact of emerging technologies and market trends on our product offerings and customers to ensure proactive market assessment. Previous to this roll, she joined Information Builders as Director of Professional Services Division for North America, where she helped customers align their business strategy for successful data management. Before joining Information Builders, Lyndsay worked as an industry analyst for 12 years, founding WiseAnalytics in 2007 and covered research areas related to data visualization, analytics, BI in the cloud, and implementation strategies for mid-market organizations. She provided consulting services as well as industry research into leading technologies, market trends, BI products and vendors, mid-market needs, and data visualization. In 2012, Lyndsay wrote Using Open Source Platforms for Business Intelligence: Avoid Pitfalls and Maximize ROI to help provide organizations with the tools needed to evaluate open source business intelligence and make the right software decisions.