In this webinar, Kirk Kordeleski, industry expert and former CEO of Bethpage Federal Credit Union, joins Information Builders to discuss how the current economic environment is pushing credit unions to apply forward-thinking digital and data-driven strategies that improve asset and member growth.
Highlights will include:
- Digital recipes for profitable credit union growth
- How Kirk Kordeleski grew Bethpage FCU into a regional leader (more than 450% growth throughout his tenure)
- Steps to building a multi-phased analytics roadmap
- Credit union analytics elements required to reduce time to value
- Interactive demo with Kevin Kratzer, senior finance systems engineer at Information Builders
Attendees will receive a complimentary product key to test-drive Information Builders’ new Credit Union Accelerator.
Kirk Kordeleski is widely considered a leader and breakthrough performer in the credit union industry. As the CEO of Bethpage Federal Credit Union (BFCU), Kirk led the organization to become the 15th largest credit union in the United States. He grew assets 450+% throughout his tenure, from $950 million to $5.75 billion, doubling the size of the organization every five years. Kirk expanded the credit union to include more than 250,000 members and BFCU was consistently ranked among the top five credit unions nationally for best service by JD Power and Net Promoter
Kevin Kratzer has 10 years of experience helping organizations use analytics to become more data-driven. As the author of the Information Builders Accelerator for Credit Union Operations, Kevin strives to show how analytics can not only deliver insights to drive growth but can drive the cultural change needed to become a data-driven organization.