Information Builders, creators of Omni-HealthData has teamed up with Amazon Web Services (AWS) to help healthcare organizations manage all their data assets in the cloud.
Join our upcoming presentation to learn how Omni-HealthData and AWS can help organizations break down data silos and empower your stakeholders to improve the quality of care while reducing costs.
We will explore:
- How data usage will continue to transform healthcare in 2020 and beyond
- The unique challenges of leveraging healthcare data across the patient journey
- Accelerating data migration to the cloud with AWS
- Scaling performance with AWS database options such as Redshift
- Helping healthcare organizations leverage machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) with AWS machine learning services
- How Omni-HealthData provides a complete and unified healthcare data and analytics platform designed to deliver faster ROI
Don’t miss this opportunity. Register today.
Sponsored by Amazon Web Services
Bill has over 20 years of experience in software sales and marketing including having previously helped found Logi Analytics. Working for 15 years in the data and analytics space, he is responsible for leading sales, partner, and marketing strategy for the healthcare team. Bill holds a BS in Marketing from the University of Baltimore and an MS in Marketing from Johns Hopkins University.
Bill has been helping healthcare organizations to derive value from data for more than 20 years. His experience includes interoperability, data management, analytics, and artificial intelligence (AI). As an innovative, results-driven professional, he participated in developing the HL7 standards and HIE/RHIO networks. Bill has experience in the AI/machine learning space, working on projects for clinical variation management and claims FWA.
Shawn has spent his career in leadership positions for organizations such as UT Southwestern Medical Center and Baylor Health System. He brings 20 years of experience, and a wealth of analytics, governance, and EHR knowledge, to Information Builders' healthcare team.