Digital Transformation initiatives running into 2019 are increasingly stalling or failing to deliver on their stated business objectives. A major driver for the failure of digital initiatives is a lack of awareness around the importance of high quality data required to drive the relevant business outcomes.
Poor data quality can lead to increased risk in decision making, missed opportunities, financial and reputational losses. According to Gartner’s Data Quality Market Survey data quality problems cost the average business $15 million in 2017.
Using Trusted Data, from multiple sources, businesses can:
- Improve operational processes
- Differentiate from other institutions
- Maximise revenue and funding and reduce operational expenses
- Explore and execute on new revenue opportunities
- Improve customer and citizen experience