Analytics is the perfect workload for the cloud: It demands more flexibility in data management, computing power, and user access than typical operational workloads, and the cloud delivers those in spades. But as cloud ecosystems are getting more sophisticated, organizations need to evaluate their options to ensure that they’re getting everything they need at the best price.
Join us and AWS as we help you understand what you need to know about moving to the cloud. We’ll discuss:
- The differences in handling cloud, hybrid cloud, and multi-cloud environments
- How to deal with on-prem and legacy data in a cloud environment
- What BI and analytics features make the most sense in the cloud
- Considerations for migrating analytics workloads to the cloud
- How Information Builders and AWS can help get you started