How to Transform Data into Value – A Higher Education Prospective
The Australian tertiary education sector is one of the preeminent education sectors in the world. This webinar will discuss your data challenges and how our solutions can breakdown your data silos to enable you to create a data driven culture to differentiate your institution.
Real Time Data Analytics Tools
The key benefits of self-service analytics delivered via a self-service portal are:
- Improved Student Enrolment, Retention, Success, and Outcomes
- Improved Operational and Financial Performance
- Superior services to all stakeholders leads to strategic differentiation
- Better tools for Institutional Research Analysts
- Improved results for Advancement, Development, and fund-raising
Breakdown Data Silos
The webinar explains how to breakdown your data silos and make strategic business decisions using trusted data. Implementing a Data Quality solution can:
- Improve financial management and reporting
- Simplify their regulatory and compliance reporting
- Save you money as you can streamline your processes
Allow us to demonstrate how to generate insights using a self-service Portal for internal and external users that can be securely accessed anywhere, anytime on any device.
Self Service Analytic Tools in Action
Houston Community College
With close to 70,000 students and several campuses across the fourth largest city in the U.S., Houston Community College is using the WebFOCUS Business Intelligence Dashboard to monitor its key performance indicators in support of its commitment to being the country's most relevant community college. You can see HCC's dashboard in action on their website. The app is best viewed in full screen mode.
Stephen F. Austin State University
Stephen F. Austin State University (SFA) information can be interactively accessed through JackFacts tabbed pages. Facts include census figures, headcounts, credit hours, degrees earned, faculty and much more in this external-facing WebFOCUS dashboard.
Kathy Aboufadel, vice president of institutional research and assessment at Davenport University, tells how the flexibility of WebFOCUS reports has enabled each department to obtain real-time data that is relevant to them.