Solution Architects (pre-sales architects) are software experts who work alongside Sales Representatives to structure and conduct evaluations of iWay Software's solutions by its potential customers. Solution Architects perform a wide range of duties; from delivering (technical) presentations and demonstrations to managing the evaluation process, conducting detailed requirements analyses, understanding the competitive marketplace, performing technical account management, and coding/delivering proof-of-concept and prototype projects. A Solution Architect is able to learn new technologies rapidly and can explain complicated processes and procedures in an easy to understand fashion. The Solution Architect is able to design, develop and present the added value of new business solutions to all layers of the organisation.
Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Architecture, Business Process Engineering or equivalent
Minimum experience required
5-10 Years software development/sales experience preferably whilst working for a software vendor or certified solution provider. Pre-Sales or customer/prospect oriented experience is a non-negotiable requirement. Fluent in German and business English with excellent written and oral communication skills. French is a plus. Hands-on experience developing and delivering business oriented IT solutions to multiple verticals.
Experience and understanding of current middleware technologies, object-oriented programming and design, architecture patterns and deployment scenario’s is expected. Data Quality and Master Data Management experience is highly appreciated. Fluent in XML, Java and SQL is an absolute requirement. Experience with various ERP suites and broadly deployed enterprise applications is a plus. Working understanding of multiple operating platforms such as UNIX, Windows, Linux, OS390 and various database platforms (relational, legacy and columnar) is required. Vertical specific knowledge can be a benefit.
Major responsibilities and requirements
- Directly participating in and supporting pre- and post-sales opportunities on-site within Switzerland and the EMEA region.
- Good communication and team management skills.
- Developing proof-of-concept implementations in coordination with internal staff, development partners and customers.
- Ensuring effective knowledge transfer to the field organisations.
- Running marketing campaigns and raising awareness in the EMEA region.
- Briefing industry analysts as needed.
Technical skills requirement
- Background in master data management implementation, including process design, registry architecture, data quality, data mapping, and data structures.
- Background in matching, merging and unification algorithms
- Strong business requirements gathering/analysis skills.
- Experience with XML (XML) and XML Schemas (XSD).
- Working knowledge J2EE platform/development.
- Experience with Data Quality/Master Data Management best practices.
- Familiarity with Data Governance and Data Stewardship best practices .
- Familiarity with SOA concepts.
Information Builders Schweiz
Frau Pearl Lao
Bitte ausschließlich persönliche Bewerbungen - keine Personalberatungen.