Lack of data integrity is cause for continued concern among IT and business executives alike. An inability to control and manage data integrity, due to rising volumes and new sources, makes it difficult to successfully derive value from their enterprise information assets. As a result, organizations struggle to stay competitive, remain profitable, and meet evolving customer demands. Data integrity solutions can help them to overcome these challenges by ensuring the reliability, accuracy, and timeliness of critical information.
Broad-reaching capabilities ensure data is always “clean” and consistent.
Omni-Gen Data Quality Edition has extensive and broad-reaching data quality management capabilities:
- An automated rules engine cleanses the data, triggering instant changes to existing data to eliminate mistakes
- A real-time data quality firewall can be built, complete with real-time reporting and monitoring
- Centralized management of business rules, information integrity, and data flows provides a single point of integration and management for data from external master data systems and other sources.
- Restrictions, constraints, and other data quality rules can be defined and implemented, and then automatically applied to data values across the information landscape
- Information can also be enriched and enhanced by appending it with relevant content gathered from external sources
- Match and merge functionality synchronizes information across multiple data sets to promote consistency
- Robust data governance capabilities enable end to end remediation of data quality issues
- Data can be profiled and analyzed to assess its quality and immediately identify and correct integrity issues