May is already here, which means our award-winning, annual Summit User Conference is just around the corner. Taking place June 4-7 at the beautiful Rosen Centre in Orlando, Florida, this year’s event is going to be better than ever as we explore the future of data and analytics.
Before you join one of the more than 100 sessions at Summit, we want to put your data knowledge to the test with #IBSummit Trivia. Starting on May 6, look out for a new #IBSummit Trivia question every Monday for four weeks on Twitter and Facebook.
Whether you’re a seasoned data pro or new to the world of analytics, we encourage everyone to participate! Of course, we want you to have fun, but we also have a great prize for the #IBSummit Trivia champion. If you answer correctly, you’ll be entered for a chance to take home an Amazon Echo Show.
Just follow a few simple rules to make sure you’re eligible to win:
- To participate on Twitter, tweet from your handle, including @infobldrs and #IBSummit Trivia alongside your answer
- To participate on Facebook, comment on the post, including #IBSummit with your answer
- Answers to trivia questions must be posted by Sunday at 11:59 pm ET the same week the question is posed
- We encourage you to respond on both Facebook and Twitter, but only one correct answer per channel will be eligible for entry
- Get complete terms and conditions here
Don’t forget to check Twitter and Facebook each Monday when we’ll reveal the correct answer to the previous week’s trivia question. On Monday, June 3, we’ll round up all eligible entries to randomly select one #IBSummit Trivia champion. If you’re the lucky winner, we’ll be in touch via direct message.
So, what are you waiting for? Now is the time to start sharpening your data and analytics knowledge and preparing your mind for the amazing sessions at Summit next month. Best of luck!