Each year, the Information Builders community convenes at Summit to network, learn the latest industry best practices, and have a little fun. This year is no different as we explore the future of data and analytics in Orlando at the world-class Rosen Centre from June 4-7.
We are thrilled to once again bring together eight of the industry’s leading analysts to share their perspectives on the most pressing issues facing today’s practitioners. As you prepare your itinerary for this year’s event, be sure to add the following must-attend sessions to your agenda:
- Back to the Future, Back to the Basics?: Howard Dresner, founder and chief research officer, Dresner Advisory Services
- Earning Trust: Understanding Master Data Management and Data Quality: Donna Burbank, managing director, Global Data Strategy, Ltd. and Karen Lopez, senior project manager and architect, InfoAdvisors
- Six Styles of Customer Analytics: Rita Sallam, research vice president, Gartner
- Making Analytics Actionable with Embedded and Mobile BI: Mark Smith, CEO and chief research officer, and David Menninger, SVP and research director of data and analytics research, Ventana Research:
- Make Every System a System of Insight: Boris Evelson, vice president, Forrester Research
It’s not just the analyst community that will be sharing insights into the future of data and analytics at Summit. There are more than 110 hands-on labs, customer case study presentations, and best practice sessions from our product and industry experts as well as your peers from virtually every industry taking place throughout the week. You’re sure to hear about the imaginative ways that others are tapping into the power of data and analytics at scale – and take home new ideas for elevating your organization’s program.
Until then, check out this year’s full agenda here and follow #IBSummit on Twitter, where we’ll be highlighting the visionary presentations taking place throughout Summit.