Retailers are facing tough times. Earnings, surveys, and forward-looking financial indicators illustrate the challenges. Headlines broadcast those storefronts or chains closing due to online competition. But some businesses are surviving – even thriving – in this retail climate. To stay in the game, retailers – online, offline, or both – must find ways to remain relevant, exciting, and revitalize their appeal to their customer segments, to keep the checkout lines humming.
One way to do that is through the use of analytics, business intelligence (BI), and data management. Information Builders helps retail organizations understand and keep up with the changing impulses and needs of shoppers, while managing their business, operations, and supply chain. With these technologies, businesses can oversee omni-channel operations while ensuring that everyone -- from executives, warehouse staff, suppliers, and even customers – receive the critical business information they need to optimize their opportunities and grow the business.
Among the many capabilities achieved through our analytics and data management solutions, retailers can:
- Use advanced, mobile analytics tools to capture data from disparate operations and integrate the information into a comprehensive format that all departments can use
- Track inventory and distribution in real time
- Assess the performance of individuals, stores, customer segments, and geographies
- Accurately forecast demand, detect emerging buying trends, predict traffic patterns, and adjust stock and staffing levels accordingly
- Improve communication and collaboration with suppliers and trading partners by automating key business-to-business transactions
Information Builders is dedicated to helping your business drive better profitability and customer experiences through better data and better analytics. Don’t take our word for it. See what several key retail industry leaders have to say by downloading our infographic. Or visit us online to see how our solutions can help advance your retail analytics and data management efforts.