A year ago, I made the decision to join the Information Builders team for many reasons. Mainly, data and analytics are transforming business strategy across industries and I wanted to be part of an organization at the forefront of this exciting technology with the dedication to driving customer success.
While every day at Information Builders further validates my decision, one factor that continues to stand out is how our customers feel about partnering with us. To that end, I’m proud to share that Information Builders was again named a leader in several business intelligence (BI) reports based on end user reviews.
Our signature WebFOCUS BI and analytics platform was named a Leader in the G2 Crowd Grid® for Business Intelligence, as well as a FrontRunner for Business Intelligence Software in the FrontRunners for Business Intelligence report. And, our Omni-Gen™ data quality software was also recognized as a Leader in G2 Crowd’s Fall 2018 Grid® Report for Data Quality. That's quite a validation of our holistic approach to data management and analytics offerings, because we know that better BI starts with better data.
You can read more about these recognitions and others below:
- Our WebFOCUS BI and analytics platform was named a Leader in the G2 Crowd Grid due to high scores in customer satisfaction (based on user reviews) and market presence (based on market share, vendor size, and social impact). Ninety percent of users gave the platform 4 or 5 stars, while 92 percent believe it is headed in the right direction, and 85 percent said they would be likely to recommend WebFOCUS. Here are just a few quotes from customers who reviewed us on G2:
“WebFOCUS is the BI Software for all of your needs, big or small”
“WebFOCUS makes data easy!”
“WebFOCUS is extremely versatile and user-friendly”
- The G2 Crowd report for data quality ranks 20 companies and/or software products in data quality. Omni-Gen was included in the Leaders Quadrant, recognized for its powerful data integration and cleansing technologies to ensure data accessibility, consistency, accuracy, and timeliness
- The FrontRunners report examines user evaluations for more than 220 BI solutions that support a core set of functionalities, including embedded analytics, custom dashboards, visual analytics, collaboration features, and self-service data preparation. WebFOCUS received a 4.3 usability score and a 4.4 recommend score – both out of a possible 5 – resulting in an overall score of 8.75
- Dresner Advisory Services’ Wisdom of Crowds BI Market Study ranked Information Builders as a leader for the ninth consecutive year. With scores consistently above the entire sample, Information Builders is an overall leader in the Customer Experience Model and a trust leader in the Vendor Credibility Model
- Information Builders has also received numerous positive reviews on Gartner Peer Insights, with users calling us as a great technology partner, noting our support in driving successful product launches and recognizing our strong customer service. Users were quoted as saying:
“Great technology partner. The most powerful and flexible BI/data visualization tools”
“If you want a long-term business partner, look no further!”
At Information Builders, we aim to be more than a technology provider. We want to be a fully integrated partner for our customers and deliver to them the solutions and support they need to maximize their data potential. Armed with these tools, our customers are able to reduce costs, increase revenue, enhance performance, and drive higher levels of customer engagement. The above recognition is a great testimonial not only for our superior solutions but also for our team members that are there every step of the way for our customers.