Data Governance for Healthcare
Data governance is an important new technology that can impact operational and economic performance, quality of care, and meaningful use, while enabling the transition from fragmented fee-for-service business models to accountable care.
Stakeholders, administrators, executives, board members, and anyone interested in driving business performance through data governance and information management should attend this webcast. You'll see how data governance helps you orchestrate your information strategy from end to end, so you can use your valuable data to:
- Support a 360-degree view of patients, providers, facilities, and payers
- Provide better visibility into relationships between costs, quality of care, and outcomes
- Quickly identify high-value service lines, procedures, and physicians
- Gain complete, unhindered visibility into operations – across all service lines, locations, and providers
- Comply with the Affordable Healthcare Act
- Develop more effective quality programs
- Provide a foundation for evidence-based strategic decision-making
Jim Orr, author of "Data Governance for the Executive," and a recognized thought leader in data governance with more than 20 years experience.
Alan Eisman, director of Healthcare Solutions at Information Builders.