Best Practices in Mobile Business Intelligence
There's tremendous opportunity in the mobile web channel: to differentiate your organization, boost revenue, acquire and retain customers, and much more.
There are many technology choices when it comes to mobile business intelligence (BI); it can be challenging trying to figure out the approach that best helps you deliver valuable information – to employees, partners, and customers – via mobile devices and tablets.
Attend this webcast to hear Dan Grady, BI systems engineer at Information Builders, discuss best practices for bringing business intelligence and analytics content to mobile devices. Topics include:
- Mobile BI applications that boost ROI
- The top four ways to deploy information to mobile devices
- Best practices for mobile application design
You'll learn how to gain all the benefits of mobile without complex programming:
- More collaborative, fact-based conversations
- Increased customer satisfaction and retention
- Improved transparency
- Higher operating margins and revenue growth