Business Intelligence as a Service
Learn How to Grow Your Business by Extending the Reach of BI
Predictions for the SaaS market are $14.8 Billion in revenue for 2012 – and you can grow your slice of the market with the right combination of technology and partnerships.
View this recorded webcast to hear how how Chrome River Technologies, a leading SaaS expense company drove new revenue and increase their application's stickiness with Information Builders – the leading business analytics, integration, and data integrity software provider.
- Bring new data sources into your application
- Decrease R&D costs associated with reporting application and server usage
- Augment your reporting, predictive analytics, and mobile reporting capabilities
Companies like Insperity, U.S. Bank, Varolli, and Unisys have partnered with Information Builders to reduce costs associated with integration and business intelligence as a service.
- Chris Banks, director of WebFOCUS for Information Builders
- Frank Davis, director of Business Development for Chrome River Technologies