Improving Outcomes in Health and Human Services
Health and Human Services departments exist to improve the quality of life for citizens in need.
To facilitate better outcomes, everyone in your organization – from the executive director to the case worker – needs to understand how their contribution impacts the department’s goals.
Information Builders' software solutions for business intelligence (BI) and analytics, integration, and data integrity provide state and local public sector organizations the ability to access any data, turn it into accurate, real-time actionable information, and rapidly deliver it to managers, analysts, and decision-makers within the organization, or to external stakeholders such as private sector partners, citizens, and other government agencies.
As a result, they can:
- Improve visibility into program management, financial management, asset and infrastructure management, judicial management, and other key operations
- Enhance budget control and reduce overhead costs
- Eliminate fraud, waste, and abuse
- Increase agility and responsiveness to constituents' needs
- Promote inter- and cross-agency collaboration and information sharing
Join this 30-minute webcast to learn how your peer organizations have achieved federal compliancy for their child welfare programs, deployed a “single view of the citizen” to improve constituent services, and reduced waste, fraud, and abuse on benefit programs.
Meet Our Speaker
Director, Public Sector, Education, and Healthcare