5 Hot Trends for Data and Analytics in 2017
What lies ahead for business intelligence and analytics in 2017?
See what your organization needs to do to stay on top of the coming technology transformations.
Join industry expert and speaker Dr. Rado Kotorov to gain insight into upcoming trends in analytics, including:
- Industry 4.0: building the new digital enterprise using automation.
- Analytics in the digital culture revolution: democratizing BI for fact-based decision-making.
- Report consolidation: saving costs, improving BI adoption, and moving from reports to InfoApps.
- The rise of customer-facing analytics: monetizing data and consumerizing analytics.
- Data management in the digital enterprise: master data management (MDM), data quality, and governance.
You won’t want to miss this one – register now!
Guest Speaker: Dr. Rado Kotorov
Chief Innovation Officer | Information Builders
Dr. Kotorov works both with the WebFOCUS and the iWay product divisions to provide thought leadership, analyze market and technology trends, aid in the development of innovative product roadmaps, and create rich programs to drive the adoption of BI, analytics, data integrity, and integration technologies. He strives to make BI and business analytics more accessible, intuitive, and collaborative through the adoption of innovative Web 2.0, advanced visualization, predictive modeling, search, and mobile technologies.