HIMSS Highlights: Guiding You to Better Data and Analytics
There was a lot of buzz about Big Data, Interoperability, and Population Health at HIMSS this year. In case you missed us at the show, we’ve gathered the best bits from HIMSS and packaged them into a special one-hour webcast. You’ll learn game-changing ideas in data management and analytics – our key areas of expertise.
Join us and see how to:
- Use Hadoop to accelerate data integration and drive Population Health Insight
- Align patients across the continuum of care with a true longitudinal patient record
- Combine external consumer purchasing data with clinical data for new insights
- Leverage R to accelerate predictive modeling to determine patient risk factors
- Learn patient motivational factors to improve care management
Sign up now – whether you missed HIMSS16 or just need a refresher.
Even if you can’t join us, we’ll send you the recording.
- Alan Eisman, Executive Director, Healthcare Industry, Information Builders, is the author of many white papers related to the healthcare industry. He previously led the Performance Management Practice as the National Director. Alan is a frequent speaker at healthcare IT conferences including keynoting the Accountable Care and HIT Summit in 2012.
- Chuck Moll, Healthcare Solutions Manager, Information Builders, leads the development and delivery of Healthcare Performance Management and Business Analytics (BA) prototypes and solutions that provide high business and technical value.
- Bill Moroz, Healthcare Solutions Architect at Information Builders is an innovative, results-driven software professional with 20+ years experience in the software industry. He is recognized as a technical resource, marrying high-impact technology solutions to major business objectives. His capabilities transcend IT operation boundaries.