Succeeding With Analytics: Mastering People, Process, and Technology
Analytics go beyond reports and dashboards and provides insights that enable organizations to work proactively to identify and solve problems and optimize customer interactions, among other things. But moving from reactive to proactive intelligence is not without challenges.
This innovation session with Wayne Eckerson will offer guidance on the people, processes, and technologies required for organizations to gain a sustained competency in analytics.
You will learn:
- Five types of analysts and how to tell them apart
- How to organize analysts into a high-flying analytical organization
- How to optimize the process of generating insights at scale and speed
- What analytics tools are required to support an analytical center of excellence
- How to design a data architecture that optimizes analytical intelligence
Don’t miss this vital topic!
- Wayne Eckerson, Principal Consultant, Eckerson Group
Wayne is an internationally recognized thought leader in the BI and analytics field who thinks critically, writes clearly, and presents persuasively about complex topics. He is a sought-after consultant, noted speaker, and best-selling author. Currently, Eckerson is principal consultant at Eckerson Group, a research and consulting firm that helps business leaders use data and technology to drive better insights and actions.
- Dr. Rado Kotorov, Chief Innovation Officer, Information Builders
Dr. Kotorov works both with the WebFOCUS and the iWay product divisions to provide thought leadership, analyze market and technology trends, aid in the development of innovative product roadmaps, and create rich programs to drive the adoption of BI, analytics, data integrity, and integration technologies. He strives to make BI and business analytics more accessible, intuitive, and collaborative through the adoption of innovative Web 2.0, advanced visualization, predictive modeling, search, and mobile technologies.
Note: We’ll also be hosting a session at 9:00 AM Eastern Time | 3pm CEST for our international audiences. Click here to register.