Real-Time Data Integration for Modern BI
Operational BI and analytical agility require a different approach to data and analytics. Tools have different strengths and limitations; data modeling helps keep businesspeople on the same page, but takes too long.
In this webcast, guest speaker Claudia Imhoff will present the Extended Data Warehouse architecture, emphasizing real-time analytics via embedded BI and streaming analytics.
- How to prioritize real-time analytical requirements for maximum effect and agility
- Data technology and processes to support real-time strategies
- Steps for getting started with real-time analytics to maximize the probability of success
Sign up today!
- Claudia Imhoff, Ph.D., President, Intelligent Solutions for Business Intelligence Network
A thought leader, visionary, and practitioner, Claudia is an internationally recognized expert on analytics, business intelligence and the architectures needed to support such initiatives. She has co-authored five books on those subjects and written more than 100 pieces for technical and business publications. She is also the founder of the Boulder BI Brain Trust, a consortium of independent analysts and consultants.
- Jake Freivald, Vice President of Product Marketing, Information Builders
Mr. Freivald is responsible for messaging strategy, content creation, and thought leadership for the WebFOCUS BI and analytics, iWay data integrity, and iWay integration product lines. He joined Information Builders in 1999 as a product manager for the Data Warehouse division, where he supported cross-platform product development and deployment.
Note: We’ll also be hosting a session at 9:00 AM Eastern Time | 3pm CEST for our international audiences. Click here to register.