Daytime Demos: Using the Data Profiler
Attend this Daytime Demo on Data Profiling and see how to:
- Empower your data experts to understand the quality of your data and its impact on decision-making
- Provide them with a methodology and technology to implement changes to improve data quality
- Give your business users the confidence to make accurate decisions based on the data you serve
From basic attribute analysis to complex multi-source data relationships, profiling can help you identify data problems before you start consuming the information.
You'll learn how to:
- Profile a data source
- Identify problems
- Monitor the implementation of data quality rules
- Understand the profiling process and the importance of including it as part of your Data Management Lifecycle
Sign up today!
Hosted by Marcelo Litovsky, Senior Solutions Architect, Information Builders
Marcelo Litovsky is a senior solutions architect and data management guru. He has a strong background in database and systems management as well as integration solutions. Using Information Builders technology, he helps customers cleanse and enhance their data.