Houston Community College: Simplifying Accreditation With Business Intelligence
Houston Community College created an award-winning public-facing dashboard in its first phase of implementing institutional intelligence. Join this webcast to learn what they are doing next: Monitoring the success of programs and simplifying the accreditation process. You’ll see how they replaced individual spreadsheets with metric dashboards that display vital statistics, making it easier to verify important ratios.
Learn how HCC:
- Improved Program Review and Enrollment Management
- Replaced individual spreadsheets with WebFOCUS metric dashboards
- Leveraged self-service InfoApps™, each providing thousands of answers
- Replaced manual efforts to extract into spreadsheets
- Enabled access from faculty to executive level
- Positively impacted both accreditation and the bottom line
Join us on May 12 for this informative session! Register today.
Dr. Martha Oburn, Executive Director of Institutional Research and Innovation, HCC
Martha Oburn manages HCC’s IR team and the development of information systems to support decision-making across the district. She is a graduate of Iowa State University and earned a Master’s degree from Harvard University and a Ph.D. from the University of Pennsylvania. She has a keen interest in creating initiatives related to decision support, analytics, and BI in higher education.