Daytime Demos: App Branding Techniques
What are the most important requirements when determining the success of a business intelligence (BI) application? Answer: the look and feel. Creating a consistent brand for your application is especially important if the application is customer or public facing.
Join us for this Daytime Demo, and learn how you can quickly and easily create all of the items necessary to give your application an attractive and modern look and feel using the WebFOCUS App Branding Kit. Our theme-based styling approach eliminates the unnecessary time users spend on styling reports, charts, and dashboards. See how you can create a theme for your app in just a few clicks!
This demo will cover:
- What it takes to successfully brand a BI/WebFOCUS application
- How to overcome the challenges of branding an application
- How to ease the “design burden” – BI developers are technical, not designers
- How to create custom designed applications – every customer’s brand and color scheme is unique
- How to ensure efficiency and consistency when users create their own content
- How to easily update the look and feel of an existing application
Sign up today!
Presented by Brian Carter, WebFOCUS Product Manager, Information Builders
Brian Carter is a certified product manager of the WebFOCUS Field Sales Services team, with more than 15 years of marketing, product management, and sales experience in the BI industry. He worked as a product manager for 10 years in the WebFOCUS Division, delivering innovative products into the mainstream. He is also a two-time award winner for Best Presentation at Information Builders’ annual Summit Conference, creating striking and informative demonstrations.
Check out the full list of webcasts in the Daytime Demos series!