Breaking Big: When Big Data Goes Bad
Big data is transforming the way we do business, but it can be wrong, too. Big data – any data for that matter – must be clean and accurate, to ensure the most reliable results and insight, whether you’re just starting a big data initiative or already using big data.
In this April 8 webinar, we’ll examine the risks of bad data and the benefits of a data quality strategy – especially for big data. Join us to learn more about the road to cleaner data!
You will learn:
- How big data is different
- The costs and benefits of data quality
- The "4th V" of big data
- How data quality technologies address bad data
- Data quality technologies and terminology
- How data quality can be adopted for different data
Register now for this informative webcast on improving the quality of all your data.