Bad Data Tax Tips: How to Avoid Penalties and Protect Your Information Capital
How much does poor quality data cost your organization? Whatever the exact number, we know it’s a huge tax on your business performance – and the cost is going to get bigger.
Join us for a special webcast for business and IT professionals who are underachieving due to the quality of their business data, and would like a way to easily profile that data and quickly devise an action plan to correct it.
We’ll present key steps to get the right people empowered, the right processes in place, and the right technology tools to automate, streamline, and future-proof data quality, so you can:
- Understand the cost of your “bad data tax”
- Build the business case for executive buy-in
- Quantify and visualize the impact of bad data in your organization
- Clean existing bad data – and prevent it in the first place
- Establish a culture of data quality
- Create a single view of your data
- Hear data quality best practices and case studies