Learn More From Your "Likes"
Listening to the voice of the customer isn’t enough.
Attend this webcast on April 25 at noon EDT to see how to go beyond basic metrics for a deeper understanding of how actions and comments on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, customer surveys, and other online forums impact business performance.
Tying Social Media to Business Outcomes
Come hear Dan Grady, Information Builders' advanced analytics specialist discuss how to capitalize on the opportunities that social media presents by combining social media with other enterprise data to create a singular “voice” for each customer, understanding how social media activities drive business performance, and choosing the right platform to consolidate and analyze how this big data will be shared.
You will leave this one-hour webcast with a better understanding of:
- The challenges pushing companies to explore Social Media Analytics
- Three different levels of analytics and the data you need to drive them
- Best practices for integrating social with other critical business data
- Visualizations to help understand what your customers are saying in the social sphere
- Enterprise information management to support these analytics
If you're an executive in Marketing Operations, Business Analytics, Customer Experience, or IT who wants to tie social media activity to business performance, then this event is for you.