Business Intelligence, Data Integrity, and Integration for Logistics Firms
With Information Builders technologies, logistics companies can achieve full coordination, collaboration, and visibility, so they can streamline workflows, reduce expenses, and optimize performance and service.
We empower logistics service providers to:
- Unify timely, complete, and accurate information from more than 300 sources across the enterprise, and make it readily available to all internal and external stakeholders
- Gain complete, unhindered visibility into critical operations, such as ordering, cargo management, fulfillment, and invoicing and collections
- Increase efficiency by automating key processes and workflows from end to end
- Enhance collaboration with shippers, carriers, and other third-party partners by streamlining the execution and management of B2B transactions
- Accurately forecast future workloads and activities to improve resource allocation and scheduling
- Ensure that partners are meeting service-level agreements (SLAs) through comprehensive performance management
- Track on-time deliveries and other vital service-related metrics in real-time
- Provide customers with valuable self-service reporting capabilities that allow them to monitor their own projects in progress via the web
Development and Implementation
Information Builders Professional Services employs a team of logistics specialists to assist with your implementation.