Business Intelligence, Data Integrity, and Integration for Telecommunications
Volatility and change run rampant in the telecommunications industry. Deregulation, mergers and acquisitions, service bundling, product diversification, and other marketplace shifts have providers struggling to keep pace. Customers are also demanding more – and better – services at lower price points and are increasingly likely to churn.
Information Builders’ intelligence, integration, and integrity solutions are empowering telecommunication companies to respond instantly to evolving market conditions and changing subscriber needs. Firms of all sizes can transform massive amounts of data from billing, carrier, customer service, provisioning, and maintenance systems into valuable insight, or leverage it to automate critical operations. As a result, they can optimize service levels, improve network performance, minimize overhead costs, and maximize customer loyalty and profitability.
With technologies from Information Builders, telecommunications companies are empowered with robust and intuitive tools that can help them:
- Obtain insight into customer demographics, needs, and behaviors so they can develop more targeted sales and marketing promotions
- Assess and improve campaign performance
- Monitor and manage call center activities to ensure superior service levels
- Easily integrate disparate systems resulting from mergers and acquisitions
- Identify the most and least profitable products, services, and clients
- Evaluate call traffic and usage patterns to optimize network performance and resource allocation
- Improve customer convenience and employee productivity through online billing, maintenance, trouble ticket, and other self-service systems
- Combat decreasing service prices and customer acquisition and retention issues by implementing more cost-efficient, streamlined business processes
- Enhance operational efficiency through workflow metrics and measurement
Development and Implementation
Information Builders' Professional Services employs a team of telecommunications industry specialists to assist with your implementation.