Business Intelligence, Data Integrity, and Integration for Marketing Firms
Information Builders' intelligence, integration, and integrity solutions unify corporate information to provide valuable insight into the patterns that mark the needs and behavior of potential and existing clients.
As a result, marketing teams can more precisely target and communicate with the right audience, understand which campaigns have the greatest impact on sales, forge stronger and more profitable relationships with customers, and increase revenue and market share.
With our solutions in place, marketing departments can enhance campaign planning, execution, and tracking with:
- A complete, consolidated view of critical data from customer relationship management, marketing automation, contact management, and other systems
- Broad customer segmentation and predictive analytics capabilities that deliver critical intelligence about buyer demographics, needs, and preferences, allowing marketing teams to create more targeted and more personalized campaigns
- Mobile functionality that gives marketing professionals in the field access to information from trade shows, industry events, and other remote locations
- Master data management, to facilitate the creation of a single “golden” record for each prospect and customer across all relevant information sources
- In-depth analytics that help managers assess the effectiveness of campaigns and uncover important trends in response rates, click-throughs, conversion rates, and other vital metrics
- Geographic information systems (GIS) that make spatially oriented marketing data easier to understand and interpret by presenting it in the context of a physical location
- Real-time tracking of marketing budgets and return on marketing dollars spent
Development and Implementation
Information Builders' Professional Services employs a team of specialists in the design and deployment of marketing-related business intelligence applications to assist with your implementation.