Progressive Data Management
Stages of Data Management
Progressive data management is based on the concept that all data needs to be managed and there are different stages to managing that data. Information Builders provides the ability to integrate, cleanse, govern, and master data using a staged approach to help companies reach a greater level of maturity when it comes to managing their data. Our approach is designed around automating and reducing the inherent complexity of data integration and our projects are being completed 50 percent faster than competing solutions.
Information Builders Omni-Gen™ platform is uniquely designed to help organizations establish an environment where their data is being effectively managed. We provide the integration, quality, governance, and mastering technology then work with our customers to help them solve complex data and business problems efficiently and effectively.
Follow the links below for more detail into progressive data management.
- Information Builders Omni-Gen Video
- Omni-Gen: Simplifying and Accelerating Master Data Management (White Paper)
- Five Things to Focus on for Faster MDM Results (White Paper)
- The Omni-Gen Approach to MDM (News Coverage)
- What to Know About Omni-Gen Data Governance Tool (News Coverage)
- Information Builders' Omni-Gen Wins Gold in Best in Biz Awards 2016 International (Press Release)
- Information Builders’ Omni-Gen™ Cuts Time-to-Value of Master Data Management Projects by Two-Thirds (Press Release)
- City of Brampton - Rapid Growth Met With Master Data Management Solution (Customer Success)
- State of Louisiana - Louisiana Creates Unified Citizen Records With Omni-Gen (Customer Success)
To learn more about how our progressive data management solutions can reduce the complexity and cost of your data management projects, contact us by using this form or by calling 800-969-INFO.