Big Data / Internet of Things (IoT)
Data output is growing at an astonishing rate. Ninety percent of the world’s data has been generated in the last two years.1 And by 2020, every human being on the planet will produce an estimated 1.7 megabytes of new information every second.2 Organizations need to rapidly ingest, contextualize, and analyze this “big data”.
A subset of big data, the Internet of Things (IoT) ecosystem includes physical devices and objects, as well as the electronics, software, sensors, and network connectivity that enable those devices and objects to collect and share data. Today, IoT is helping organizations enhance their products and services, monitor operations in real time, track sales and other activity, develop location-based discounts, assess and manage customer experience, and uncover operational improvements.
Watch our latest video and see how you can collect and manage your big data faster and more efficiently with iWay Big Data Integrator
Information Builders' 3i solutions - integration, integrity, and intelligence - natively ingest, cleanse, and integrate big data, harnessing it to make it work with existing applications and processes and transforming it into valuable insight. Using Hadoop and our iWay Big Data Integrator, these big data sources can be contextualized into integrated data sets to support downstream business processes. WebFOCUS can then be leveraged for analytics against any of these data stores.
Follow the links below for more detail into big data and IoT.
- iWay Big Data Integrator Video
- Real-World Strategies for Big Data (White Paper)
- It's a Big Data World: Embrace the Disruption (White Paper)
- Six Issues That Can Derail Your Big Data Initiative (White Paper)
- IT Business Edge - Capitalizing on IOT Data: The Golden Rule for Data Success (News Coverage)
- InsightaaS - 3 Keys to the Big Data fast-track (News Coverage)
- Information Builders Partners With Travel and Transport to Launch SaaS-Based Travel Management Solution (Press Release)
- AutoZone Shifts Into High Gear With Big Data Analytics (Customer Success)
- Cascades Standardizes on iWay for Just-in-Time Operation (Customer Success)
To learn more about how our big data and IoT solutions can help you harness the value of your data, contact us by using this form or by calling 800-969-INFO.
1"Big Data, for better or worse: 90% of world's data generated over last two years." ScienceDaily, 22 May 2013
2 “Big Data: 20 Mind-Boggling Facts Everyone Must Read”. Bernard Marr, 30 Sept 2015