Business Intelligence and Integration Solutions for Financial Reporting
Corporate scandals and the resulting Sarbanes-Oxley Act requirements make it more important than ever to know exactly where a business stands – and quickly and clearly communicate those details within the business and beyond.
With today's critical need for accuracy, completeness, and speed, you can't afford to waste time manually re-keying corporate data into Excel spreadsheets. Generating mandatory reports shouldn't take weeks, when federal compliance is measured in days.
Now all financial professionals in your organization can quickly, easily, and cost-effectively get the answers they need to conduct business, comply with regulatory requirements, manage budgets, and forecast financial performance. Information Builders' WebFOCUS Financial Reporting Platform simplifies the financial reporting process with greater speed, flexibility, and accuracy. The platform offers important features and benefits at every step, from data access and consolidation to generation of financial statements and reports; from financial analysis and forecasting to financial report distribution and archiving.
Deploying WebFOCUS Financial Reporting Platform dramatically reduces the time it takes to generate reports. People can spend more time planning and forecasting, less time validating, justifying, and auditing because:
- Support for eXtensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL), an industry standard for improving the exchange, analysis, and reporting of financial data, is built in
- Full integration with Excel eliminates tedious, error-prone data entry
- Drill-throughs to live data provide an immediate, accurate snapshot
- Accessing and consolidating more than 300 data sources enterprise-wide – even enterprise resource planning (ERP) packages and Hyperion cubes – ensures accuracy and completeness
- Immediate or scheduled distribution of reports and associated documents speeds mandated reporting and encourages collaboration