WebFOCUS Analytics for Credit Unions and Community Banks
Global and large regional banks invest millions of dollars each year in analytics and data discovery solutions. To stay competitive, community banks and credit unions must embrace advanced analytics technologies and methods to gain similar insights. This will empower them to improve marketing segmentation, enhance customer value through digital solutions, deliver relevant and personalized offers, and boost productivity.
The WebFOCUS Analytics for Credit Unions and Community Banks solution allows smaller institutions to benefit from the same insights as their larger counterparts.
Credit unions and community banks can easily access disparate data residing in diverse sources; consolidate it into a single integrated view of customers, products, channels, and operations; and enable insight and discovery through dashboards, charts, key performance indicators (KPIs), visualizations, reports, and more.
WebFOCUS Analytics for Credit Unions and Community Banks provides the widest range of analytics and BI for operations personnel, managers, analysts and power users, and executives across the entire enterprise – even customers and members.
- Rapid Start. Pre-developed executive views, dashboards, reports, and InfoApps™, combined with a logical reporting model spanning six domains (share/customer account, member/customer, account, loan, employee, and branch) offer immediate productivity and business value out of the box, with minimal training
- Self-Service. Casual users such as employees, members, and customers can independently access, report, and explore all authorized data, dramatically eliminating dependence on small IT staff
- Customized Reporting and Report Consolidation. Users can take advantage of an intuitive report generator to quickly create just the report they want, replacing hundreds of individual reports with just one or two InfoApps to greatly increase analytics efficiency
- Optimal User Adoption. Making analytics available and easy to use for non-technical business users, with quick answers to urgent questions, ensures widespread usage and return on investment
- Affordability and Long-Term Value. The solution’s single platform allows organizations to start small, and incrementally add new capabilities and insights – such as data quality management, master data management, predictive analytics, social media analytics, and big data integration and management - at a reasonable entry-level price point