Business Intelligence, Data Integrity, and Integration for Banking and Financial Services
The banking industry is changing rapidly. Growing regulatory and capital requirements must be balanced with priorities to meet rising customer expectations, while addressing perennial requirements to reduce operating costs, drive innovation, and promote business growth.
Information Builders’ industry-leading business intelligence (BI) and analytics, integration, and data integrity solutions deliver clear and powerful business information – visual, tabular, and interactive. Banks can ensure interoperability between disparate systems, optimize the quality and mastering of enterprise data, and provide insight to all who need it - executives, analysts, customers and front-line staff, and value chain partners.
- Customer Experience. Engage customers through interactive online and mobile financial applications and statements
- Customer Intelligence. Obtain a single, consistent view of customers across all products and channels
- Product Intelligence. Design and enhance profitable, market-leading banking products
- Risk and Compliance. Measure and manage exposure, respond to risk, and comply with regulatory requirements
- Operations and Finance. Optimize and drive all internal business and operational processes within the institution
Try our Interactive eStatement Demo
Nine of the 10 largest banks in the U.S. and the five largest banks in Canada rely on Information Builders to better manage and analyze their data. Industry leaders such as PNC Bank, Scotiabank, RBC Royal Bank, and U.S. Bank have turned to Information Builders to deliver crucial business information to managers, employees, customers, and partners. See their stories here.