WebFOCUS Business Intelligence Dashboard
Single User-Friendly Interface
The WebFOCUS Business Intelligence Dashboard integrates the reporting environment into one user-friendly interface. Each user can personalize their portal by deciding what reports they see and how they see them. Users can even select analytic tools for creating reports and graphs, as well as features such as matrix reporting, ranking, color-coding, drill-down, and font customization.
WebFOCUS Business Intelligence Dashboard provides a simple unified graphical interface for all users.
- Easy tailoring of the environment's look-and-feel from prepackaged templates; customization with background colors, wallpaper, links, and company logos
- Customizable portals that enable users to personalize their environment by selecting the way they view, store, and retrieve information
- The ability to navigate and pinpoint the exact reports needed from a drop-down menu or expanding tree; the list can include both public and private reports viewable by a specific user or group of users
- Security that gives administrators complete control over the appropriate content for each portal user
- Search function based on key words and phrases lets users easily and quickly locate the information they need
- Automated report distribution allows users to schedule reports distribution via printers, faxes, e-mails, and wireless devices; users can even specify events that will trigger reports to be distributed
- Pull up and display archived reports from the WebFOCUS Report Library