Information Builders Launches iWay 7 Information Asset Management Platform
Solution Enables Accurate, Real-Time Access to Critical Enterprise Data
New York, NY, June 04, 2013
Today at its 2013 Summit User Conference, Information Builders, a leader in business intelligence (BI) and analytics, information integrity, and integration solutions, announced the launch of its iWay 7 Information Asset Management Platform. The solution combines powerful integration, data quality, and master data management capabilities to facilitate end-to-end management of data across all enterprise systems, processes, and stakeholders.
To remain profitable in today’s volatile economic conditions, it’s critical that organizations maximize their information assets and realize the greatest possible return on existing data investments. As part of this, companies need the ability to unify data from disparate sources, instantly assess its quality and correct any integrity issues, and facilitate a comprehensive view of this information to a wide array of audiences. Information Builders’ iWay 7 Information Asset Management Platform provides the tools organizations need to efficiently and economically address all of these requirements. The platform enables enterprises to:
- Overcome data silos and obtain direct access to information from any source with more than 300 pre-packaged integration components
- Optimize business processes and enhance real-time decision-making by drawing on existing application and infrastructure investments to support operational and analytical needs
- Build a real-time data quality firewall equipped with reporting and monitoring capabilities
The iWay 7 Information Asset Management Platform is comprised of three technology suites:
- iWay Integration Suite: Enhances information unification and accessibility, providing real-time interoperability between disparate systems and data
- iWay Data Quality Suite: A unified solution for profiling, cleansing and enriching data, this suite provides the tools organizations need to confirm consistency, accuracy, and completeness of information
- Master Data Suite: A comprehensive, unified toolset that ensures consistency, uniformity, and accuracy across all critical data assets. This powerful, scalable, multi-domain master data management environment provides organizations with effective data governance capabilities by rapidly creating and efficiently maintaining a single view of their core entities
Designed to satisfy enterprise-scale, project-oriented or departmental-level requirements, the platform simplifies information management while simultaneously ensuring optimum performance from data investments. For more information on the iWay 7 Information Asset Management Platform, please visit our website.
“Organizations reap maximum returns on information investments when they deploy data analysis capabilities to numerous user groups,” said Gerald Cohen, president and CEO of Information Builders. “However, this approach is only effective when companies can ensure the accessibility, reliability, and timelines of data from every enterprise source. Our iWay 7 Information Asset Management Platform addresses these areas, providing customers with the tools they need to realize the full potential of their information capital.”
About Information Builders
Information Builders helps organizations transform data into business value. Our software solutions for business intelligence and analytics, integration, and data integrity empower people to make smarter decisions, strengthen customer relationships, and drive growth. Our dedication to customer success is unmatched in the industry. That’s why tens of thousands of leading organizations rely on Information Builders to be their trusted partner. Founded in 1975, Information Builders is headquartered in New York, NY, with offices around the world, and remains one of the largest independent, privately held companies in the industry. Visit us at informationbuilders.com, follow us on Twitter at @infobldrs, like us on Facebook, and visit our LinkedIn page.