Summit 2018: Call for Papers
They say everyone has a great story in them – and we'd like you to share yours with the hundreds of other dedicated professionals who will be attending our annual Summit User Conference in 2018.
In 2018, Information Builders brings its Summit User Conference to the Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando, Florida.
If you're interested in presenting, we're accepting proposals through November 15, 2017.
Sessions led by our customers and partners resonate with conference attendees. Attendees put a premium on hearing their peers discuss the challenges they overcame, the paths they chose to software deployment, the mistakes they made and corrected. This knowledge is invaluable for putting every Summit attendee on the path to getting better insight and making better business decisions.
It’s also a great opportunity for you to present yourself, and your organization, as thought leaders.
What Should You Submit?
We’re looking for case study presentations that showcase your organization’s use of our business intelligence (BI) and analytics, data integrity, and integration software solutions.
Selection Process and Presentation Details
- Proposals must state how the presentation will highlight the use of Information Builders products or services
- You may submit more than one proposal
- Deadline for submission is November 15, 2017
- Allotted time for most sessions is 45 minutes; however, some run 60 minutes
- Co-speaker's contact information must be included at the time of submission
- Please obtain any necessary manager/employer approval before submitting your proposal
- E-mail notifications regarding the acceptance of each proposal will be sent by January, 2018. Accepted speakers will receive detailed information regarding participation at that time
- For each accepted proposal that is presented at Summit 2018, Information Builders will award one complimentary Early Bird standard registration valued at $1,445* (limit one waiver per individual). For sessions with co-speakers, the $1,445 will be equally split and applied to each speaker's conference fee
- Final PowerPoint presentations are due in April 2018. Information Builders reserves the right to review all presentations for content, grammar, and spelling
*An Early Bird standard registration includes access to education sessions, the Expert Room, Solutions Pavilion exhibits, all conference meals, receptions, the off-site event, and pre-registration for up to three labs. Travel, hotel, and other expenses are not included.