Summit 2017 @ the Gaylord Texan | Grapevine, Texas
In 2017, Information Builders brings its Summit User Conference to the Gaylord Texan in Grapevine, Texas.
1501 Gaylord Trail
Grapevine, TX 76051
Make a Reservation
To secure a room for Summit 2017, you can either book online or call the hotel at 817-778-2000, and identify yourself as an Information Builders Summit Attendee.
Check-in: 4:00 PM; Checkout: 11:00 AM
* Reservations must be made using a major credit card, and accompanied by one night's deposit plus tax; all guests except for those accessing government per diem rates will be will be charged for one night's stay prior to arrival. Anyone checking out after 1:00 PM local time will incur late charges as follows:
- Guests who check out between 1:00-5:00 PM: 50 percent of full room rate
- Guests who check out after 5:00 PM: Full room rate
- Single Occupancy Guest Room: $153
- Double Occupancy Guest Room: $153
- Government rooms at the prevailing government per diem rate. Government Attendees should call 817-778-2000, and identify yourself as a government employee to book the government per diem rate with a hotel room reservations agent. Although no room night deposit is required, you must still give a credit card number to hold the reservation. You will be expected to present a Government Issued ID at check-in in order to receive the government per diem rate.
**Rates are based on availability until May 22. Group rates are available for three days before and three days after the Summit dates based on availability. Taxes are currently 13 percent (subject to change). Children 17 years old and under are free when occupying the same room as their parents or one adult (up to a maximum of four guests per room). Hotel charges $20 per night per adult (over 17 years of age) for the third and fourth adult in a room.
At check-in, all hotel guests must provide a credit card and address that will be used to cover all incidental costs.
Cancellation Policy: Any reservation not cancelled 72 hours prior to arrival will be charged the first night’s room and tax.
Room Rates include:
- No resort fee
- Complimentary wireless Internet access in guest rooms
- 24-hour access to the hotel's fitness center
- Complimentary access to Paradise Springs entertainment park for four guests, with standard room
- 15 percent discount on all published Relache Spa and Salon Services, with tax and service charges to be applied to the discount rate
- Complimentary roll-aways and cribs upon request, based on availability
- Complimentary daily bottled water (two per room)
- Complimentary 800, credit card, and local calls from the guest's room for the first 20 minutes
- 20 percent discount on published business center rates, with tax and service charges to be applied to the discount rate
- Discounted individual transportation with the City of Grapevine Shuttle (currently $5 daily) to downtown Grapevine and Grapevine Mills Premium Outlet Mall
- Complimentary access to Glass Cactus Nightclub for two, Friday and Saturday (ages 21 and over)
Airfare and hotel costs are the responsibility of each attendee.
Summit Ground Transportation Instructions
The Gaylord Texan is conveniently located 5 miles from Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport. Round-trip airport/hotel transportation is available via SuperShuttle.
Hotel parking is $12 plus tax.