Summit 2012 Hotel Accommodations
In 2012, Information Builders brings its Summit User Conference back to the newly renovated, four-star Gaylord Palms hotel in Kissimmee, Florida, which recently underwent more than $60 million dollars in renovations to guest rooms, outlets, outdoor areas, and more!
6000 W. Osceola Parkway
Kissimmee, FL 34746
To secure a room, you can either book online, or call (407) 586-2000 and request the Information Builders Summit Guest Room Rate.
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Checkout: 11:00 AM
* Except for the government per diem rate, all reservations must be accompanied by one night's deposit plus tax on a major credit card. Anyone checking out after 11 AM local time may incur late charges. Half the special group rate ($60) will be charged for guests who check out between 1 and 5 PM, and the full rate ($120) will be charged for anyone who checks out after 5:00 PM local time.
- Single Occupancy Guest Room: $120
- Double Occupancy Guest Room: $120
- Government rooms at the prevailing government per diem rate. You must supply a government-issued ID at time of arrival to secure special rate.
**Rates are based on availability until May 24. Group rates are available for three days before and three days after the Summit dates based on availability. Taxes include a seven percent Room Tax, a six percent Occupancy Tax, and a one percent Osceola County Assessment Tourist Development tax. Children 18 years and under are free when occupying the same room as their parents or one adult (up to a maximum of four guests per room and a crib). Hotel charges $20 per night per adult (over 18 years of age).
Room Rates include:
- Wireless Internet access in guest rooms, atriums, and poolside
- Complimentary Internet (wired/wireless access in all guest rooms)
- Access to the resort's state-of-the-art fitness center
- Complimentary scheduled shuttle service to Walt Disney World theme parks
- Celebration Golf Course will provide $25 off prevailing green fees for individual golfers, with the ability to make reservations on-site and through their credit cards
- Celebration Golf Course will offer complimentary club rental fees and range balls
- Children under 18 years old are free when occupying the same sleeping room as their parents or one adult (but with a maximum of 4 persons per room plus a crib)
- Complimentary printing of airline boarding passes for all attendees
- Complimentary roll-aways and cribs for all guests
- Complimentary "USA Today" available in guest room delivery upon request
- 20 percent discount on all published spa and services
- Complimentary 800#, credit card, and local calls for the first 20 minutes ($0.10/minute thereafter.)
- Dasani bottled water (two per room, per day)
Due to the tremendous response to this year’s Summit, we’ve provided a secondary hotel to accommodate the overflow of attendees.
Getting to and From the Gaylord Palms
The newly renovated Gaylord Palms is conveniently located 20 minutes from Orlando International Airport. Airfare, hotel, and ground transportation are the responsibility of each attendee. Directions and transportation options can be accessed at the Gaylord Palms website (please note: in order to get the discounted hotel rate, please book your room via this link).
Summit Ground Transportation Instructions
From the Orlando airport, we recommend you take the Mears Shared Ride Shuttle Service (not the private sedan service), where we've secured a discounted round-trip rate of $30 per person. To use this discount, you must book online. Be sure to click on the center image of the van for the shared shuttle and book your reservations for your round-trip transportation.
When you arrive at the airport in Orlando, present your printed confirmation (or confirmation number) to the Mears Transportation desk, where they will issue your round-trip tickets. Booking online allows you to schedule your return transportation to the airport and designate your pick-up time from the hotel, which will be included on the return trip portion of your ticket.
Daily parking rates for hotel guests are $13 (self-parking) or $20 (valet). Applicable tax (seven percent) also applies.